From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question about RDEPEND
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:08:32
1 On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 03:12 +0100, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Am Samstag, 30. Januar 2010 schrieb Iain Buchanan:
3
4 > > What is the complete emerge output? Look for any masked or license
5 > > restricted packages. I added this to /etc/portage/package.license:
6 > > dev-java/sun-jdk dlj-1.1
7 >
8 > Indeed there's an output concerning a lincence. I ignored it because in the
9 > past I had loads of messages there about masked or missing ebuilds due to the
10 > phasing-out of KDE3, which I still run. In that case though I would have
11 > expected portage wanting to remove sun-jdk because of a licence issue.
12
13 unless you have sun-jdk in your world file, which would happen if you
14 ever specifically emerged it. In that case sun-jdk would not be
15 un-merged because you asked for it, and icedtea would be pulled in being
16 the only non-masked dependency of the virtual... I think!
17
18 > Oh
19 > well, guess that's solved then. :-)
20
21 hope so!
25 Rick: "How can you close me up? On what grounds?"
26 Renault: "I'm shocked! Shocked! To find that gambling is going on here."
27 Croupier (handing money to Renault): "Your winnings, sir."
28 Renault:"Oh. Thank you very much."
29 -- Casablanca