From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Debian just voted in systemd for default init system in jessie
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 18:49:25
1 Am 15.02.2014 16:16, schrieb Tanstaafl:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Not to revive a flame-fest against systemd, but...
5 >
6 > I'm sure some or most of you have already heard about this, but I
7 > found a really decent thread discussing this whole systemd thing. It
8 > is only really comparing systemd and upstart, as that was the debate
9 > going on in the debian TC, but it is a great read, and has actually
10 > made me rethink my blind objections to systemd a bit.
11 >
12 > Read it here:
13 >
14 > http://vsido.org/index.php?topic=653.45
15 >
16 > I'd really like to see a similar discussion/debate by those far more
17 > knowledgeable than I with respect to systemd vs OpenRC, but the above
18 > does bring up a lot of salient points.
21 http://ewontfix.com/14/