From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 20:49:13
1 Jack wrote:
2 > On 10/31/19 12:26 PM, Dale wrote:
3 > [snip...]
4 >> I disabled that on mine.  I do my spam filtering locally on my machine.
5 >
6 > How did you disable spam filtering on gmail?  I would love to do it,
7 > but have not found a setting for such.
8 >
9 > Jack
15 I googled for it ages ago and someone had it figured out.  So far, it
16 works still.  You set up a filter and it should look like this:
19 Matches: from:(*) to:(*) subject:(*) *
20 Do this: Never send it to Spam
23 Basically, that disables the spam filter.  I don't get a lot of it but I
24 do get some.  When I go to gmail it never shows anything in the spam
25 bucket.  It shows this:
28 Hooray, no spam here!
31 Reproduce that and cross your fingers.  ;-)
32
33 Dale
34