From: pk <petekarl@××××××××××××××××.se>
To: GentooUser <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] xfce4 session strange behaviour...
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 16:02:13
1 Hi!
2
3 Since my upgrade to GCC4.1.1 and Glibc 2.4 I've had this annoying
4 problem with xfce4 session; whenever I log in it takes a lot longer than
5 it used to for the session to come up. When it does come up I have two
6 xterm's running that _should_ be sitting on the far left and far right
7 side respectively with a size of 100x85 each. Unfortunately since the
8 upgrade they show up but only next to each other and with a size of
9 80x24. It seems that xfce4-session only cares about running the program
10 but forgets size/position. Anyone else who has encountered this? Anyone
11 know of any solution?
12
13 Best regards
14