From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Transfer OLD HD content to new HD
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:53:42
1 On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 00:24 -0600, Joseph wrote:
2
3 > My idea would be to install Dental program on Linux and post it on the
4 > net the procedure; I'm sure more than few Dentists would take an
5 > advantage of it and free them from Windows "oppression" :-/
6
7 have you tried wine? make sure you have a backup, then copy your old hd
8 to your linux partition, and run wine from it. If it's a simple app it
9 should work ok...
10
11 HTH,
15 Machine-Independent, adj.:
16 Does not run on any existing machine.
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list