From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] boot problems
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 05:09:59
1 On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > Let me try to update this test VM to see if I can hit the same issue as
4 > you.
5
6 OK, I updated everything, and I certainly hit an issue. With
7 sys-kernel/dracut-037, I cannot boot; it gets stuck after loading the
8 initramfs and it complains about not able to mounting /. This happens
9 even with the patch on [1].
10
11 With sys-kernel/dracut-036-r4, everything works perfectly. I don't
12 know what the problem is exactly, but as a workaround I would
13 recommend staying on With sys-kernel/dracut-036-r4.
14
15 Regards.
16
17 [1] http://git.kernel.org/cgit/boot/dracut/dracut.git/commit/?id=12819a579900b9691e2bfaf14e76fbb025851530
18 --
19 Canek Peláez Valdés
20 Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias