From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] (lack of) spam on list
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 15:03:49
1 On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi> wrote:
2 >> On Dec 26, 2014, at 10:15, "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
3 >>
4 >>> Am 26.12.2014 um 09:11 schrieb Dale:
5 >>>
6 >>> I didn't get any here either. Unless Gmail filtered it which should be
7 >>> disabled.
8 >>
9 >> me = 3rd one not getting them.
10 >> Without gmail (but other antispam-measures ...).
11 >
12 > +1
15 About the closest thing I've gotten to spam on this list is all the
16 replies to this email, which do not seem to have anything to do with
17 ceph on Gentoo despite being placed in a thread with this subject.
18
19 Keep in mind that the contents of the From line have very little to do
20 with how you actually got the email. Full headers are far more
21 useful.
24 Rich