From: Gian Domeni Calgeer <gidoca@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] browser advice
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:16:38
1 Am Donnerstag, 30. November 2006 02:45 schrieb Richard Fish:
2 > On 11/29/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > How do you use the split window feature for browsing (as opposed to file
4 > > manager actions)?
5 >
6 > I typically use it for something like google or bugzilla search
7 > results. I drag links from the browser pane that has the search
8 > results to the other pane to display each item and browse from there.
9 > Much easier than hitting the "back" button several times and much
10 > tidier than opening new windows or tabs.
11 >
12 > -Richard
13
14 Hi
15
16 If you select the pane in which you have the search results and then check
17 both "Lock to Current Location" and "Link View", you needn't even drag the
18 links, but can just click on them and they're opened in the other pane. IMO
19 this is a great feature of Konqueror.
20
21 Gian
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list