From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Networkmanager Auto Connect
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 22:25:26
1 On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 06:18:13PM +0200, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:51:36 +0200
3 > Alexander Openkowski <opncow@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I do not know of any fix (did
6 > > not have the time to really investigate the problem, yet). I connect
7 >
8 > Yeah is not found really information, think will see is there a bug in
9 > gnome panel.
10 >
11 > > to wireless networks manually in the meantime, which is getting on my
12 > > nerves more and more every day. :-)
13
14 I also noticed that my laptop didn’t autoconnect anymore. And even after
15 connecting manually, I still saw a questionmark on the tray icon and incorrect
16 connection information. Ultimately, ~/.xsession-errors tells us more:
17
18 $ grep NetworkManager ~/.xsession-errors | sort -u
19 [...]
20 void NetworkManager::AccessPoint::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "LastSeen"
21 void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Dhcp4Config"
22 void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Dhcp6Config"
23 void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Id"
24 void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Ip4Config"
25 void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Ip6Config"
26 void NetworkManager::ActiveConnection::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Type"
27 void NetworkManager::NetworkManagerPrivate::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Metered"
28 void NetworkManager::NetworkManagerPrivate::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "PrimaryConnectionType"
29 void NetworkManager::SettingsPrivate::propertiesChanged(const QVariantMap&) Unhandled property "Connections"
30
31 Hoping the best, I upgraded to the still keyworded 1.4.2. That fixed it for me.
32 --
33 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
34 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network.
35
36 “Verbing weirds language.” – Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes)