From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Some KDE apps under KDE4 stability
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 21:43:18
1 Am Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008 20:39:52 schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:
2 > > > stay with amarok 1.4 ....
3 > >
4 > > Do you mean, 1.4 does work under KDE4?
5 >
6 > sure, as long as you keep 3.5 installed....
7
8 kdelibs plus eventually a handful other packages would be enough, I guess.
9 emerge will take care of the details for you.
10
11 However, although amarok 2 isn't there yet, it's already quite useable. The
12 only thing that really annoys me is that one has to stop the program to make
13 it stop playing (but who does that anyway :-) ).
14
15 Bye...
16
17 Dirk