From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] netmount and nfs mounts
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:23:56
1 Hello,
2
3 After a recent update (a few months) the init script "netmount" does not
4 work as expected and as it once did. There are some nfs mounts available in
5 a remote server, they are correctly set up in /etc/fstab (I know that
6 because later after boot, I am able to mount those nfs mounts just by
7 typing as root "mount [nfsmount]").
8
9 I have already added rpc.statd to the default runlevel.
10
11 Any hints?
12
13 Thanks
14 Francisco
15 --
16 "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
17 and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have
18 one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
19 - George Bernard Shaw