From: Mike Markowski <mm@××××.Edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] New 1.0-9629 nvidia driver / ppracer
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:06:13
1 Anyone else have ppracer stop working after installing the latest (9629)
2 Nvidia driver? I haven't been able to find errors logged anywhere yet.
3 X server just blinks 3 times followed by the Nvidia splash screen and
4 then the xdm login widget.
5
6 I'm using unstable x86 and xscreensaver opengl savers I've tried work
7 fine. Installing the old (8776) Nvidia driver gets the game working
8 again - I haven't yet tried other games, by the way. Off to trace it
9 further but thought I'd mention it in case anyone is going through the same.
10
11 Mike
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list