From: Daniel Pielmeier <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Performance problem at writing big files and Multitasking
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:31:47
1 Michael Schreckenbauer schrieb:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Am Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007 schrieb Daniel Pielmeier:
5 >> Hi all,
6 >> i have bought components to assemble a new PC by myself.
7 >> This are the main components.
8 >
9 > that's very interesting. You seem to have exactly the same problem I posted
10 > one minute before you :)
11 > My machine is an amd64 3000, with via based board, gentoo compiled for ~x86.
12 > Any chance you are using xfs?
13 >
14 > Regards,
15 > Michael
18 No i use ext2 for boot and ext3 for all other filesystems
19
20 I don't know if it also happens when my system is in an idle state, i
21 have to investigate on this!
22
23 Regards Daniel
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list