From: Vlad Dogaru <ddvlad@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] GCC Failing
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:55:39
1 Hello,
2
3 what I initially thought was a problem with kdelibs is turning into
4 something even more strange. Emerge failed for every package I tried
5 to install with the message: "Internal compiler error: Segmentation
6 Fault". I have tried re-emerging gcc from two local mirrors, but got a
7 bunch of hash failures and corrupted archives. I am now trying
8 distfiles.gentoo.org, but this will take quite long. Any ideas as to
9 what might have happened? Could this be connected to X running
10 alarmingly slow?
11
12 Thanks,
13 Vlad
16 How's my English? How about my Netiquette?
17 Do mail me if something is wrong with my behaviour. Thank you.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list