From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-user dropping mails again?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:17:18
1 On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 04:56 +0200, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > Hi everybody,
3 >
4 > two emails I sent to this list in the last couple of days did not arrive in my
5 > inbox - or on gmane. Is gentoo-user loosing mails again? Has anybody else
6 > seen this problem?
7 >
8 > Glück Auf
9 > Volker
10
11 I sent another email in shortly after I sent my email in asking about
12 spamassassin a couple of weeks ago. According to my mail logs, they
13 both went through just fine. But the spamassassin question came back,
14 but the other question (incidentally which was about asterisk) never
15 came through...
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list