From: Carlos <skyclan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] connecting phone (sonyericsson c702) as mass storage device: one works, not the other
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:12:31
1 Erik a écrit :
2 > I have a strange problem when trying to connect a telephone
3 > (SonyEricsspm C702) as a mass storage device.I have 2 such telephones,
4 > let us call them Black and Green.
5 >
6 > I could always connect Black. KDE showed that it had detected the device
7 > and offered to open system:/media/sdb1 (the memory card) and
8 > system:/media/sda1 (the builtin memory).
9 >
10 > But with Green, I never get any popup in KDE.
11 >
12 > On a work computer (with Microsoft Windows XP), the telephones behave
13 > identically; they work.
14 >
15 > I use Linux 2.6.30-gentoo-r6. I attach some output from
16 > /var/log/messages for the 2 telephones:
17
18 Google result from
19 "Sony Eri Memory Stick" "hostbyte=0x05 driverbyte=0x00"
20
21 http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=548343
22
23 Of course, this may not be your problem but worth comparing phone firmware.
24
25 Good luck.
26 Carlos