From: "东方巽雷" <dongfangxunlei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice cannot use oxygen theme
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 00:31:53
1 libreoffice-bin needs older icu version,libreoffice need so much time to
2 compile
5 2013/8/18 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
6
7 > On 18/08/2013 17:16, 东方巽雷 wrote:
8 > > I download LibreOffice_4.1.0_Linux_x86-64_deb.tar.gz
9 > > from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/ and extract all the deb
10 > > files.My desktop is KDE,but libreoffice only uses gtk+ theme.
11 > > How should I find out the problem?
15 > Why are you downloading LibreOffice and extracting it manually?
16 >
17 > There are 2 ebuilds for it in the tree: libreoffice and libreoffice-bin.
18 >
19 > Use those instead, they work properly.
22 > --
23 > Alan McKinnon
24 > alan.mckinnon@×××××.com