From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Need help : Compiling xe-guest-utilities (xenstore) from Source
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 21:24:21
1 On 07/04/2011 07:25 AM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > Okay, I got the .rpm for Citrix's xe-guest-utilities from this thread:
3 >
4 > http://forums.citrix.com/message.jspa?messageID=1468339
5 >
6 > Granted, it's slightly older than the latest version, but that's not
7 > my main problem.
8 >
9 > The problem is: How do I run a "Config.mk" file?
10
11 Some projects that don't include a "configure" file will substitute
12 "autogen.sh", which is a shellscript that will create a "configure"
13 file when you run it.
14
15 If that's your problem then you need to emerge sys-devel/autogen first.