From: nunojsilva@ist.utl.pt (Nuno J. Silva)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Rail Model font for coders
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:09:54
1 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> writes:
2
3 > On 01/20/2011 11:14 AM,
4 > hare_krsna_hare_krsna_krsna_krsna_hare_hare_hare_rama_hare_rama_rama_rama_hare_hare@×××××××.com
5
6 I am against hard limits on username lengths, but I think that
7 uuencoding the result of gzipping that address yelds a more readable
8 address.
9
10 > wrote:
11 >> There is a font for coders called Rail Model, please include it with Linux
12 >> distributions:
13 >>
14 >> http://code.google.com/p/railmodel/downloads/detail?name=RailModelFont.zip&can=2&q=
15 >
16 > If this is a joke, I don't get it :-P I was curious about what this
17 > font is about, and its description is:
18 >
19 > "Rail Model Font is a Pro Bono (for the public good) Hare Krishna
20 > Ritvik Universal Religion Project for spiritual / philosophical
21 > reasons and thus any full or part technical or non-technical
22 > opensource resources and licenses used of Local Religion
23 > (e.g. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Jainism) organisations
24 > and individuals and/or commercial organisation and individuals and/or
25 > other non-profit organisations and individuals, they are considered
26 > donations to His Divine Grace A C Bhaktivedanata Swami Prabhupada,
27 > Founder Acharya & Permanent Sole Initiator of the Hare Krishna
28 > Movement the permanent person, not the estate, state, representative/s
29 > or representative organisation/s etc."
30 >
31 > Wait, what... huh?
32
33 I think the expression you're looking for is "non sequitur".
36 Nuno J. Silva
37 gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg