From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kbackup and dvd sized slices
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:31:48
1 Arttu V. wrote:
2 > On 6/29/09, Arttu V. <arttuv69@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> But in other news there, they seem to have released kbackup 0.6 just a
5 >> month ago, which incidentally among other things removes the 4GB limit:
8 > If someone is brave and stupid enough to try, I tried to modify the
9 > ebuild from 0.5.4-r1 to compile 0.6. Bug #275824
10 >
11 > Unfortunately, kbackup-0.6 still seems to have the 4GB limit for the
12 > "custom" size setting, but it also has some standard DVD sizes to
13 > choose from which go well beyond in size (17.1GB is the largest -- and
14 > then there's always the "unlimited").
18 Well, I'm fairly brave but not stupid. I'm not going to try that. It
19 sounds iffy. Huh, spell check liked that word.
20
21 I'm thinking about going backward if I can. It used to work. Maybe it
22 is still in portage.
23
24 Dale
25