From: simsilver Lee <yihuanlingjian@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem: frequently auto suspend
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 14:13:57
1 Forget to mention, I have tried kernel 3.14, 3.14.1, 3.13.7, and none works
2 well on this.
5 On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 10:11 PM, simsilver Lee <yihuanlingjian@×××××.com>wrote:
6
7 > Hello everyone, I have met a problem recently after once update. My laptop
8 > suspends automatically after booting up, and suspends on and on after
9 > wakeup. I have checked up the log and there is no obvious errors. It works
10 > well on Win7 and Ubuntu Live, and on Gentoo the CPU is about 60 ℃. It
11 > also works well in single mode, but suspends quickly after I start
12 > NetworkManager service. And I found that it echo "^@" before the first-time
13 > suspend in the console.
14 >
15 > I have tried some solutions such as pass "pcie_aspm=
16 >
17 > *force" to kernel, disable gdm service, none works. Masking suspend.target
18 > and systemd-suspend.service helps, but I want a better solution. *
21 > *Could someone help me? And what info do I need to attach?*
22 >
23 > *Simsilver*