From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] lib w/o a package?
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:57:48
1 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
2 >
3 > Indeed there exists no authoritative source that can be used to show that if
4 > no package on your system claims to own a given file...
5 >
6 > http://www.rommel.stw.uni-erlangen.de/~fejf/cgi-bin/pfs-web.pl is the closest
7 > you can get currently..
12 Thanks!
13 According to this online tool it appears that python the only package
14 installing the file in question. I have none of the others installed. I
15 moved "gdbm.so" from its original location into a directory outside the
16 $PATH. Now revdep-rebuild has no complains. I'll keep it this way for
17 some time and if there are no problems I'll get rid of gdbm.so.
20 Best regards,
21 Daniel
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list