From: "刘勇泰" <lytfree@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] rc runlevel act strangely
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 12:11:01
1 Hello everyone. I just buildup a new amd64 gentoo box using latest
2 stage3 tar ball. After installed Gnome things, I used "eselect rc add"
3 command to add some init scripts into default runlevel. The content of
4 /etc/runlevels/default directory is:
5
6 acpid dbus NetworkManager udev-postmount alsasound local syslog-ng
7 vixie-cron consolekit netmount system-tools-backends xdm
8
9 But after reboot, only syslog-ng vixie-cron net-mount and local started
10 and the others had just been ignored, and I can successfully run the
11 other init scripts manually after log in as root. Any advise about where
12 I could check?