From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.2 Konsole Title
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 18:13:17
1 Am Freitag, 6. Februar 2009 16:10:34 schrieb Chris Lieb:
2
3 > I recently switched to KDE 4.2 (completely removed KDE 3.5.9 and emerge
4 > @kde-4.2) and fired up my system update script. I noticed right away
5 > that the title bar of Konsole did not update to show my progress in my
6 > emerge -u... world. In fact, it only showed the user name and directory
7 > that I was currently in. No script seemed to change the contents of the
8 > title bar. I noticed the same behavior in lxvt run in KDE 4.2 also.
9 >
10 > In Konsole under KDE 3.5.9, the title bar would always be controlled by
11 > the script that was running. Is this supposed to happen in KDE 4.2, or
12 > is this a bug?
13
14 It's configurable per profile. What you see is just the default behaviour.
15
16 Bye...
17
18 Dirk