From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ujson in a virtualenv explodes with undefined symbol: Buffer_AppendShortHexUnchecked
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 18:39:01
1 Daniel Quinn <gentoo <at> danielquinn.org> writes:
4 > I'm hoping someone can explain what's going on to me here.
5 <snip>
6 > I'm really at a loss here and I'd like to get some work done today. Any
7 > suggestions?
8
9 I cannot speak to the specifics of your problem. But, what often helps me
10 in such situations is running 'elogv' and stepping back through the chronology
11 of installation messages to pick out packages that may be related to the
12 problem. Pay attention to errors and installation notes.
15 Combine that with a genlop filter recently used my Neil and it may help::
16
17 genlop --date last [week|month] -s [keyword]
20 hth,
21 James