From: Harm Geerts <harmgeerts@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Redefining a single key in Xorg 6.8?
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:57:39
1 On Thursday 02 February 2006 18:39, Michael Kjorling wrote:
2 > I run x11-base/xorg-x11-6.8.2-r6 and would like to redefine a single
3 > key on the keyboard. I found a number of tutorials on how to create a
4 > completely custom keyboard layout, but this seems like overkill.
5 >
6 > How do I change this one key without creating a whole new layout,
7 > preferably only for my own account?
8 Have a look at xmodmap, it allows you to (re)map keys.
9 The manpage should provide you with enough information and examples.
10 # man xmodmap
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list