From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: eix showing me weird results
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:55:59
1 My issue resolved itself with today's sync, just a few minutes ago. The
2 eix-diff that runs at the end of eix-sync showed:
3
4 [>] == dev-python/numpy (1.10.4@01/25/2016; 1.9.2 -> 1.10.4): Fast array and numerical python library
5 [>] == dev-qt/qtchooser (0_p20151008@01/25/2016; 0_p20150102 -> 0_p20151008): Qt4/Qt5 version chooser
6
7 And eix is no longer giving me any weirdness about those two packages.
8
9 On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:54:23 +0000 (UTC)