From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] systemd very slow to compile?
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:57:15
1 On Sunday 13 September 2015 13:16:29 Marc Joliet wrote:
2
3 > I couldn't get KMail -- which I am still getting used to -- to stop it's
4 > automatic line wrapping just for those lines, if it even supports that
5
6 You can switch it on or off, but it applies to the whole message. What I do if
7 I want a line not wrapped is to go through the rest of the message and insert
8 a line break in place of each line-end space, then switch wrapping off.
9 Laborious if it's a long message, but it does at least work.
10
11 Welcome to the Brave New World of a mostly good MUA. :)
14 Rgds
15 Peter