From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] font corruption ???
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:13:03
1 On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:09:56 +0200
2 Liviu Andronic wrote:
3
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > On 9/27/07, Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net> wrote:
7 > >
8 > > I have never encountered this problem and have no solution. But may
9 > > be it's possible to work around this problem by exporting to PDF and
10 > > printing from a PDF viewer.
13 > Thought of a similar solution. You could also try PostScript: instead
14 > of sending to the printer, in the same "print.." dialog save it to a
15 > file. Then print as many copies as you need (use xpp, gv, etc.).
16 >
17 > --
18 > Regards,
19 > Liviu
20
21 'Tis amusing that 2 folks would both suggest printing to PDF. When I
22 got home from work today, my college sophomore son informed me he had a
23 workaround -- print from PDF.
24
25 Of course, I'd like to know what's really going on ...
26
27 My thanks to those who responded.
28
29 David