From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] files disappearing using samba
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:10:04
1 i think i had a similar issue like this one. i setup one of my linux
2 dictionary as a samba folder, in which i have some files which names
3 are in Chinese. my problem is some of the files cannot be seen when
4 connecting to that samba dictionary from linux, bu i can see all of
5 them if i connect to that folder from windows.
6
7 i think the problem is more like a file name encoding issue. but i did
8 not find a way to solve it either :(