From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: xorg-server upgrading problem
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:04:22
1 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
4 > I already posted how do downgrade to 1.6.5 correctly :P
7 I have a slightly different case, but related -- I tried the upgrade
8 because I saw a message that the new nvidia drivers would actually work,
9 but xorg-server 1.7.1 would not compile and so I followed the
10 instructions in the bug 290739 comments 3 and 6 and xorg-server 1.6.5
11 and 1.6.4 which is the one I still have -- neither one will compile. In
12 the 1.6.5 case I get errors in rensize.c.
13
14 Thanks in advance for any ideas on how to fix.
17 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
18 How do
19 you spend it?
20
21 John Covici