From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cannot build qtwebengine: ‘WEBP_EXTERN’ does not name a type
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 20:26:22
1 Hi folks,
2
3 it’s been a while since I had a problem for which I needed a nudge. :)
4 Due to some other lib upgrade, I need to rebuild qtwebengine.
5 But it always fails with:
6
7 | In file included from ../../3rdparty/chromium/third_party/skia/src/images/SkWebpEncoder.cpp:42:
8 | /usreincnude/webp/mux.h:101:1: Since libpcap has been upgradederror: ‘WEBP_EXTERN’ does not name a type
9 | WEBP_EXTERN int WebPGetMuxVersion(void);
10 | ^~~~~~~~~~~
11 |
12 | /usr/include/webp/mux.h: In function ‘WebPMux* WebPMuxCreate(const WebPData*, int)’:
13 | /usr/include/webp/mux.h:138:10: error: ‘WebPMuxCreateInternal’ was not declared in this scope
14 | return WebPMuxCreateInternal(bitstream, copy_data, WEBP_MUX_ABI_VERSION);
15 | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16
17 And a number more of similar problems, hinting at a missing or broken
18 include file in libpcap. I tried upgrading libpcap from 1.8 to 1.9 as a
19 remedy, but no luck there. There is also no relevant entry on BGO and I
20 asked twice on IRC with this, but noone answered.
21
22 So you are my last hope, Gentoo-list Kenobi. What could I be missing?
23 Cheers.
26 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
27 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
28
29 This is a lousy party! I’ll leave as soon as I find my trousers.