From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Computers and mental/emotional health
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 02:17:15
1 > On 2011-10-07, Diego Augusto Molina <diegoaugustomolina@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > > Have sex! That's the first thing you can do to keep your mind out of
3 > > madness.
4 > > Really, look at the benefits of having sex and you'll see it's a
5 > > complete excercise for body, obviously you have to excercise your
6 > > social skills and has some really cool consecuences on your body,
7 > > methabolism, etc. (just google it).
8 > > You can have as much as you want (or can, hehe) and it'll never be bad
9 > > (just use condoms, and try avoiding weird stuff...).
10 > >
11 > > --
12 > > Diego Augusto Molina
13 > > diegoaugustomolina@×××××.com
14 > >
15 > > ES: Por favor, evite adjuntar documentos de Microsoft Office. Serán
16 > > desestimados.
17 > > EN: Please, avoid attaching Microsoft Office documents. They shall be
18 > > discarded.
19 > > LINK: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html