From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bash completion
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:54:35
1 On Monday 24 April 2006 18:45, JimD wrote:
2 > try the following:
3 >
4 > jim@keelie $ source /etc/bash_completion
5 >
6 > jim@keelie $ modprobe -v snd-inte[tab][tab]
7 > snd-intel8x0   snd-intel8x0m   snd-interwave   snd-interwave-stb
10 > I have to hit tab twice to get a list.  Replace snd-inte with any module
11 > you have.  I didn't compile ipw2200.  You could also just try:
12 >
13 > jim@keelie $ modprobe[space][tab][tab]
14 > Display all 385 possibilities? (y or n)
15 >
16 > Do you get something like the above?
17
18 Curious. That worked fine. So why isn't it being sourced since i followed the
19 directions at the end of the ebuild?
22 "When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
23 all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of
24 their soul come out and cling to you. And then they are purified, and
25 become a holy fire in you." -- Ancient Hasidic Saying
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list