From: David Juhl <commo_puke@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone use squid?
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:02:11
1 I guess I still don't understand writing acls...
2
3 acl dating url_regex -i dating
4 acl date url_regex -i date
5 acl singles url_regex -i singles
6 acl swingers url_regex -i swingers
7 acl friendfinder url_regex -i adultfriendfinder
8 acl foundsite01 url_regex -i www.plentyoffish.com*
9 acl timeanddate url_regex -i www.timeanddate.com
10 http_access allow timeanddate
11 http_access deny date
12 http_access deny dating
13 http_access deny singles
14 http_access deny swingers
15 http_access deny friendfinder
16 http_access deny foundsite01
17 http_access allow localhost
18 http_access deny all
19
20 The problem I've been having is www.timeanddate.com comes out true when
21 the url is being checked for "date". I have no problem checking what
22 time it is around the world. www.plentyoffish.com is a dating website
23 as well, but I needed to write a separate acl to block it. I know in
24 the website body you can see words like dating, singles, but I can't
25 figure out how to tell squid to look. Banning them one by one could be
26 a pain, for there is always people in the world looking for love or
27 lust.... I just don't want it to be done on my network.
28
29 Thanks and bye...
30 David
31