From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Apologize to everyone for my nonprofessional
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:06:43
1 It's my fault, there're no line-breaks because I wrote the letters
2 exactly like what the screenshot shows . I will write just like
3 this letter. No more questions , good evening and tomorrow is
4 a nice day !
8 发件人: "Michael Mol"<mikemol@×××××.com>;
9 发送时间: 2011年10月14日(星期五) 晚上11:52
10 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
11
12 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Apologize to everyone for my nonprofessional