From: lordsauronthegreat@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 03:38:28
1 On Monday 01 May 2006 07:55 am, Justin Patrin wrote:
2 > On 4/30/06, Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name> wrote:
3 > > Kesara Rathnayake wrote:
4 > > PS: I begin to hate Googlemail because of the default to use HTML
5 > > even if it is not required. Sucks. Big time.
6 >
7 > It may "default" to HTML now, as do Yahoo and Hotmail, but it's an
8 > easy thing to turn off. I'm still using gmail in text-only mode.
9
10 It doesn't "default" to HTML. It defaults to RTF, and even then you can
11 change that.
12
13 > (I hate HTML mail....and I hate Outlook even more.)
14
15 Outlook and Outlook Express are the two worst mail clients in the universe.
16 They're too slow and bloated to do anything, and they don't accept ANYTHING
17 other than MS Exchange server without throwing a Royal Temper Tantrum.