From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Howzat!
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:04:38
1 On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:44:27 +0300, Thanasis wrote:
2
3 > So, I understand that normally (in my case) there is no need for these
4 > presync.d and postupdate.d directories, right?
5 > The script could be stripped from these like so:
6
7 Correct.
8
9 Actually, I've just noticed an inconsistency in the script, it checks for
10 the existence of presync.d before executing any scripts in it, but does
11 not do the same for postupdate.d.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 The law of Probability Dispersal decrees that whatever it is that hits
18 the fan will not be evenly distributed.