From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] packages/All - how to create ?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:38:26
1 2008/10/30 Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de>:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have a (nearly) identical Gentoo system on several machines.
5 > On all machines except one, there is a directory
6 >
7 > /usr/portage/packages/All
8 >
9 > which contains symlinks to the packages in the specific
10 > directories. This is quite comfortable when copying the
11 > most recent packages.
12 >
13 > How can I set up GenToo to create and maintain this directory?
14
15 If you set up in the /etc/make.conf file the FEATURES="buildpkg" the
16 portage will maintain the /usr/portage/packages/All directory
17 automatically.
18 If you wanto to know more about portage and portage features I suggest
19 to you to read the documentation. Here is:
20 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/index.xml?catid=gentoo
24 - -
25 -- Csanyi Andras -- http://sayusi.hu -- Sayusi Ando
26 -- "Bízzál Istenben és tartsd szárazon a puskaport!".-- Cromwell