From: Elias Probst <mail@×××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Packet Shaping
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:43:54
1 On Wednesday 18 April 2007 02:29:56 Grant wrote:
2 > I switched from The Wonder Shaper and started using shorewall configs
3 > and it's working great. I can't get ipp2p to identify bittorrent
4 > traffic though, so I have the default set up for really low priority.
5 > Thanks for your help! This is fun.
6 >
7 > - Grant
8
9 Never got Shorewall traffic shaping to do anything.
10 shorewall show | grep mark | grep -v "mark=0" | wc -l
11 is 0. It seems to fail when classifying packets. Neither port based
12 classifying worked nor ipp2p based classifying.
13
14 If you have a working configuration, I'd like to see how you did it.
15
16 Regards,
17 Elias P.