From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] media-libs/freetype
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:59:19
1 On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 07:58:01PM +0100, Alexander Tanyukevich wrote
2
3 > Yeah.I am sorry..It was during installing xorg-server(yes with -X option).
4
5 Question... why would you build xorg-server or an X font with -X. My
6 setup is...
7
8 USE="-* X a52 aac bzip2 cxx dga dri exif ffmpeg flac fortran gallium gif intel jpeg mmx mng mp3 mpeg nptl nptlonly nsplugin offensive ogg opengl png posix sse sse2 sse3 ssse3 theora threads tiff truetype vim-syntax vorbis win32codecs wmf xcomposite xpm xv xvid zlib"
11 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>