From: Jonathan Wright <mail@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DV Digicam Panasonic NV GS 150 and Gentoo
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:32:45
1 Stefan Onken wrote:
2 > I have no idea how to continue from this point !?
3
4 I've recently done the same and found Kino to be a great program to
5 work. It'll interface with the camera, record video and allow you to
6 edit it before exporting it back out into divx, dvd, etc.
7
8 Give it a go:
9
10 * media-video/kino
11 Available versions: 0.7.5-r1 ~0.7.6
12 Installed: 0.7.5-r1
13 Homepage: http://kino.schirmacher.de/
17 Jonathan Wright <mail at djnauk.co.uk>
18 // life has no meaning unless we can enjoy what we've been given
19 // running gentoo ~ 2.6.11-gentoo-r6-djnauk-b2 i686 AMD Athlon XP 2100+
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list