From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: website design
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 19:45:52
1 On Thursday 02 Jun 2011 17:39:51 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Peter Humphrey
3 >
4 > <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
5 > > Hello list,
6 > >
7 > > Off-topic, I know (sorry)!, but I hope someone will have an answer.
8 > >
9 > > Are there any mapping tools for Linux that can be given a URL and produce
10 > > a diagram showing all the internal connections (links) between its
11 > > pages?
12 >
13 > I don't know of an all-in-one to do that, but you can probably use a
14 > tool that spiders a website to get all of the page relationships, then
15 > run it through graphviz to make it look pretty.
16
17 Do you want to create a sitemap or to check the validity of current links?
18 --
19 Regards,
20 Mick