From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 02:53:34
1 Hi folks,
2
3 Keep in mind that I am having to look at the archives to see your
4 posts. I also can't "reply" the normal way either.
5
6 I'm not using Gmail, I'm using a bellsouth address. I also noticed that
7 when I go to the webmail address for my email, it switches to att.net
8 now. I think AT&T is in the process of switching stuff over or
9 something. For those not in the USA, AT&T bought Bell South a year or
10 so ago.
11
12 I sent a email to the webmaster. I was hoping they may have some idea.
13 Maybe something got changed on their end but I'm sort of thinking it is
14 AT&T now. No response yet tho.
15
16 Is there a web way to unsubscribe/subscribe? I tried to unsubscribe
17 then subscribe again but nothing happened then either.
18
19 Also to make sure, I checked again on my ISP's website, spam filtering
20 is disabled. I do my filtering locally here.
21
22 Also, could you guys reply by doing a CC to my address? I did get a
23 couple replies that emailed me off list but still nothing directly from
24 Gentoo mail servers.
25
26 I'm open to ideas here? Could it even be something I updated here?
27 Also, I must be subscribed since it lets me post correct? If I wasn't,
28 wouldn't it reject my emails that I send, like this one? Basically, it
29 knows who I am and allows me to post but nothing else.
30
31 Ideas??
32
33 Dale