From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Users List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gnumeric tabs very faint fonts on white background
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 16:24:54
1 Sometimes I swear developers want fonts to be foreground #FEFEFE on
2 background #FFFFFF. After a recent update Gnumeric spreadsheet tabs at
3 the bottom have gotten very faint. They're faint but tolerable when I
4 first open a spreadsheet. But after right-clicking a graph to get at
5 "Properties", it goes super-faint. See attached screen-snippet. Can
6 you read the names of all 4 tabs? I don't see any knobs to turn in
7 properties. Any ideas? I'm running plain ICEWM; no DE.
10 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
11 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications

Untitled.png image/png