From: Paul M Foster <paulf@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] udev, /dev/svga and gnuplot
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:53:01
1 Using gentoo 2005.0 and trying to install the latest gnuplot, the
2 compile fails, and appears to be looking for a /dev/svga link.
3 I've updated udev and svgalib to the latest. There was supposedly a fixed
4 bug, number 92158, which talks about this. The person who repaired the
5 bug made a change to svgalib to repair the problem, but the version
6 repaired appears to be 1.9.21, and the latest I can get is 1.9.19.
7
8 No workaround is mentioned, so my question is: how do I make a proper
9 link at /dev/svga, so gnuplot will be happy and compile?
10
11 Paul
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list