From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] world rebuild with gcc-6.3.0 - not completely there yet
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 00:39:35
1 "Walter's Excellent Adventure Continues"... Now that I've got ICEWM
2 built, I'm trying to start X. I copied over my ~/.icewm cirectory, the
3 .xinitrc, and local X startup script from my current machine, where it
4 all works. I run "startx", and the X window pops up and I can see the
5 cursor... for half a second or so. Then X exits immediately. I don't
6 see any ominous error messages. I'm attaching the contents of
7 Xorg.0.log in case it helps.
10 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
11 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications

xorg.log.gz application/octet-stream