From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] konqueror cannot display flash
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:26:07
1 On Friday 23 October 2009 13:28:43 Xi Shen wrote:
2 > hi,
3 >
4 > where is the setting dialog? i only find the setting menu, in which i
5 > found the extension dialog. but it doe not have flash listed. what
6 > should i do now?
7
8 Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Web Browing -> Plugins -> Plugins
9
10 Adobe puts the plugins in /opt/netscape/plugins{,32} with symlinks to the .so
11 in /usr/lib{32,64}/nsbrowser/plugins
12
13 Make sure something compatible with those directories is in the Folders pane
14 and the plugin itself is listed in the Plugins pane
15
16 If that all checks out and you still can't use Flash, then we move onto the
17 next step
20 > On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>