From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SOLVED sys-auth/consolekit-0.4.6 just sits there.
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 06:02:13
1 Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 > On 11/08/13 20:12, Dale wrote:
3 >> I notice this starts but never does anything. I end up doing a ctrl c
4 >> to stop it. I tried with two different versions of portage so I don't
5 >> think it is portage itself.
6 >
7 > But it is. It's either Portage, or Python it's using itself. But
8 > it's not about sys-auth/consolekit for sure.
9 > I would grab that output and show it to people at #gentoo-portage in
10 > Freenode IRC for clue.
14 It seems it was python. I went back a version and I could then update
15 consolekit. I noticed there was a update to python again and I let it
16 grab the newer version. Now it works with the newer python. So, python
17 it was even tho it somehow only affected this one package. Weird. lol
18
19 Thanks.
20
21 Dale
22
26 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!