From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] fully automount usb stick
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 08:58:30
1 On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:43:56 +0300, Kfir Lavi wrote:
2
3 > I need to implement a generic mounting of usb drive.
4 > Maybe putting icon on xfce4 desktop.
5 > Is there a quick way or package that can do that?
6
7 I'm not familiar with XFCE but there is probably an automounter package
8 for either the desktop or the file manager.
9
10 eix -c -A xfce | grep mount
11
12 For a generic solution, try sys-apps/uam
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Walking on water and writing software to specification is easy if they're
19 frozen.